Since 1993, we have helped our customers navigate the waves of digital transformation, building solutions that help them level the playing field and stay competitive through constant market disruption.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital transformation and product engineering services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
who we are:
We are consultants, designers, engineers, architects, and trainers who help our customers thrive in a market challenged by the pressures of digitization.
With 58,800+ employees across more than 40 countries, we are growing quickly globally. Our growth and global footprint offers you extensive career opportunities.
- Ranked as the Top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list in 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Named a Newsweek Top 50 Most Loved Workplace, 2021
- Recognized by LinkedIn as the Workplace with the Best Culture of Learning, 2021
what we do:
We focus on building long-term partnerships with our customers, enabling them to reimagine their businesses through a digital lens. We help our customers become faster, more agile and more adaptive enterprises, by delivering solutions through best-in-class engineering, strategy, design, consulting, education and innovation services.
We’ve helped more than 280 Forbes Global 2000 organizations, across a wide variety of industries, solve their most complex technology challenges.
how we do it:
- Our EPAMers lead with passion, think creatively, collaborate with others, and always strive for excellence
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial growth culture and are focused on creating continuous learning and development opportunities for our employees who deliver engineering excellence for our clients
- With more than 25 internal tools and portals, you’ll have the ability to develop new skills, find mentors, receive constructive feedback and connect with colleagues from around the world
- Our team applies a Systems Thinking mindset to help solve our clients’ most complex problems. The right solutions are the ones that improve people’s lives and fuel competitive advantage – so it’s not just about creating blueprints, operating models, and business plans – our thinking lives in code, products, and in market
Ready to engineer your future?