Arhs Group is a market leader in the management of complex IT projects and systems in Europe. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, we’ve grown organically to encompass 14 entities with over 2000 employees in Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal and recently opened new offices in Bulgaria and Jordan.
Name Arηs (pronounce [aris]) comes from Greek mythology. Arηs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business. The “η” is a Greek eta, pronounced [i] in modern Greek. Our logo is a blend of the Greek letter eta and a Greek soldier’s helmet.
Why do people enjoy working at Arhs Group?
- Multilingual and international environment. Arhs team in Luxembourg is composed of 54 different nationalities. Sounds cool, right?
- Minimum bureaucracy and micromanagement. Concentrate on your work and have fun
- Flat and responsive management
- Training and certifications compensation. International conferences in Luxembourg, France, Belgium or Germany
- Work-life balance. Do you want to play football during a lunch break or to go for a run? You are free to do so
- Stability. We’ve proved it since 2003. And we are in Luxembourg, does it ring the bell?
- Variety of different projects and sectors: European Institutions (EU Commission, Eurostat, EIB), Public administrations (Luxembourg Government), Banking & Insurance, Telecom & Industry