- 3 вакансий
3 - 6 лет
Middle Network Engineer DevOps
We propose you to join our Ops team in order to cover Network Operations, at the heart of the Diabolocom service.
Ops team participates in the deployment and operational maintenance of our SaaS platforms, on a Hybrid Cloud basis.
The Diabolocom Hybrid Cloud is composed of on-premise infrastructure distributed amongst 5 dedicated colocations around Paris and Germany and public clouds (AWS / GCP / OVH).
Offering solutions with a high level of security and availability, and certified environments, notably PCI-DSS and HDS (health data), the network is the keystone of the infrastructure of the company.
In a context of strong development, Diabolocom is working on the evolution of its infrastructure, gradually turning to an IP fabric and working on the implementation of a Pure IP infrastructure (L3 network up to the hosts) while taking into account the new needs in 2022 such as IPv6 deployment.
In this context of strong development, we are looking for personalities capable of committing themselves to our existing challenges!
Within the Network part of Ops team, you will be in charge of the design of the new architecture, setting up labs in order to validate the technical solutions with the aim of converging towards an IP Fabric, while allowing flexibility between the Public Cloud and on-premise infrastructures as well as to prepare the international deployment of Diabolocom main SaaS platform using NetOps approach, by integrating the network into the operational IaC and work on the implementation of an intelligent system to mitigate and prevent restraints and breakdowns.
In parallel,routine operations cover the deployment of private interconnection with our customers both by direct cross-connect and by VPN links, the maintenance of the network in production and constant supervision of the backbone.
If you are technically minded, you will have the opportunity to visit and operate within the Diabolocom co-locations and PoPs.
At Diabolocom, you will:
● Co-architect new paradigms for infrastructure evolution
● Develop labs in order to validate and verify implementation choices
● Be in charge of the network and its global vision
● Make recommendations on the best technical choices given the evolution of network technologies
● Exchange with the customer-facing teams for the interconnections to customers and standardize the
● Define KPIs and collect results to measure network performance
What we are looking for:
● You are curious, always a source of proposals
● You are on the lookout for new technologies and are always ready to learn new things
● You master the basics of L2 and L3 networks and BGP/OSPF/IS-IS protocols
● You are experienced at least in Cisco or Juniper and always looking to expand your familiarity with other
● You have an appetite to optimize and automate systems
● You have the security of the infrastructure in mind
● You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
● You have excellent interpersonal skills and are not afraid to solve problems :)
What’s in it for you:
● We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and expanding)
● We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
● We offer opportunities to learn and grow
● Great work atmosphere and regular company events, barbecues, team buildings…
The technical scope of the Networks teams:
● IaC network scripting and automation under Ansible and Python
● Zero Trust Infrastructure and Autoprovisioning
● IPsec Point-to-Point VPN, Juniper SRX platform
● Deployment of IPv4/IPv6 MP-BGP, MPLS LDP and RSVP networks
● Deployment of IP BGP EVPN-VxLAN fabric
● L2 network and MLAG link management on Cisco stack
● SNMP network monitoring (NMS) and Streaming Telemetry (Prometheus timeseries)
● IPAM monitoring and assistance to System Ops teams
● Deployment of lambda, DWDM network maintenance
● Day to day evolution of edge routing policies
● Mastery of Juniper, Arista and Cisco solutions